The completion of our Cyberfair project relies upon many people’s efforts. Surely the Flying Voices are a hardworking team, but we still have our head of department, Ms. Cao, Teacher Lai, Teacher Shih and Teacher Chen, as well as many parents and the
Parents’ Association to thank for. Without their guidance and support, this project would not have done so beautifully and satisfactorily. We also want to show our gratitude toward a lot of enthusiastic people, who might be relatives or friends of us, or neighbors in the community. Their kindest help provided us with an array of useful resources and was the driving force and motivation behind our diligent effort in the process. We, as members of Flying Voices, are so grateful for all the challenges along the way because we have learned to listen, to learn, to search for any materials we wanted, to understand, to design, to cooperate, to respect others, and to know what gratitude is all about, and ultimately to grow!
Zacherie, WEI, TZU-CHIEH
Harrison, WENG, CHING-HENG
Jimmy, NI, JIN- MING
Hubert, SU, CHENG-AN
Minnie, LO, CHI-JIA
Sandra, CHANG, YI-SHAN
- The collection and compilation of web-based information.
- The collection and compilatin of written materials.
- Discussions of writing an outline for the project plan.
- The execution of relevant research activities.
2. Choosing participants who would investigate and conduct interviews
3. Taking part in planning learning programs.
4. Compiling related research materials.
- Keeping records of activities, shooting photos and video clips, uploading videos to Youtube and editing fan page.
- Compiling everyone's personal learning portfolio.
- Sharing of personal reflections.
- Learning how to edit a webpage.
Head of Department, Ms. TSAO, TSUI-CHENG
Teacher, Mr.SHIH, SHENG-YAO
Teacher, Miss CHEN, YING-YU
- Giving assistance in writing an outline for project plan
- Offering suggestions and advise for participants when necessary
- Offering tips about webpage editing.
【Special Thank you】
- Mr. Fu-Chen Shih, the songwriter
- Parents’ Association of Yuanlin Elementary School
- Mr. Rex Ping-Ying Wei (Lu Yu Company)
- Mr. Henry Rui-Hong Weng, Advising President (Hsieh Cheng Group)
- Mr. Chia-Hung Ni (Huei Sing Enterprise)
- Mr. Wayne Hong-Wen Su, CEO of Tiffanysu Inc. & JoinAsia Group.
- Chuan-Cheng Luo, Deputy President (Yuan Gou Biotech)
- Jia-Hhao Chang, committee member
- Chun-hui Chen Wei, Ming-he Lin, Hsin-hsiang Su, Tian-I Fang
- Yu-Hui Wu, Yi-Kai Lin, Meng-Kai Chen, Cha-Yun Wang
- Guo-Liang Hsu, Jing Hsieh, Liang-Mo Chang
- Ming-Ren Hsu, Yung-Ji You
- Chih-Ming Lai, Chief of Information Division
To provide ideas for creation of Taiwanese nursery rhymes and clipped reports regarding past award-winning records;
To help with contacts and interviews;
To help with miscellaneous affairs regarding execution of learning activities;
To proffer tips about video shootings and webpage creation.